Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You have WHAT Tonight!!!!

So Tues. when I picked up Peyton from school she informed me that she had an orchestra performance that night and that I needed to bring her bass to the concert! Seriously can you believe that!! I couldn't believe that she hadn't told me about it!! All I could say is "You have WHAT tonight!" over and over. I had 3 clients that night that I had to cancel and was now trying to call everyone to let them know she was performing if they wanted to come. I looked so stupid with this huge bass in the car. I should have taken a picture but I didn't think of it. She did really good and despite how crazy it was it all turned out fine.
This is her friend Laurel. She plays the violin really good!! She also does gymnastics with Peyton.

Peyton and Bianca. They just got done performing. Bianca also plays the violin.


Look at how huge that bass is!! It's bigger than her! I keep trying to download the video of her playing it but for some reason I can't get it to work. I will keep trying :)



Nyckie and Jadyn were able to make it. She was just loving this sucker!!! Isn't she so cute!





No comments: