Saturday, October 18, 2008

Washington, DC

This was our first day in DC. Peyton and I walked down to the
White House!! It was so cool!

This a better pic of the White House. I wish that guy wasn't in it!


I'm not sure what this was, but while we were walking to the White House we saw it and it looked cool so I took a picture. Plus I like this one of Peyton :)


This is the National Cathedral. It is a church for the nation and welcomes all religions. It was a dream of George Washington to have a national church. President Theodore Rosevelt spoke here and it is where Martin Luther King Jr gave his last sermon. This is also where Ronald Regan had his state funeral. It is such a beatuiful place. The Smithsonian Castle. The gardens in here were amazing.

1 comment:

Kristin and Jay said...

Seriously Peyton looks so old! We have been gone way too long!